Updated: Nov 2, 2020
Ingredients: 1. 4 oz. dry vermicelli/glass noodles(110g)
2. 1 tablespoon oil
3. 1 tablespoon ginger (finely minced)
4. 1 tablespoon spicy fermented bean sauce/paste
5. 4 oz. ground pork (110g; can substitute ground chicken)
6. 2 cups chicken stock (475 ml)
7. 1/2 teaspoon sugar
8. 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
9. 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
10. ¼ cup scallion (chopped)
1. Soak the dry noodles in cold water for 10 minutes. Rinse, drain, and set aside. In a wok over medium heat, add the oil and minced ginger. Cook the ginger for about a minute, and add the spicy bean sauce. Let that cook for another minute, and then add the ground pork (or chicken). Stir-fry until the meat is cooked through.
2. Add the chicken stock, sugar, dark soy sauce, and light soy sauce. Bring everything to boil. Once boiling, add the glass noodles and scallions. Quickly stir everything together for 1-2 minutes. Serve alone, or with steamed rice!